Build your work environment more accessible and inclusive
SquareGlow's new Tap It and Flash feature has made it easy for me to get the attention of my Deaf employees. I can now quickly communicate with them, which is also beneficial for disabled workers who rely on sight rather than hearing when receiving instructions from their manager.
Share your device, and make it more inclusive by adding all of your colleagues to the share list. This way they can get a notification on their phone or watch along with an alert that shows up as well!
8 Customizable Colors
Set your accessories in different customizable colors. A supervisor may set his blue to flash when he is calling you and the light will flash red if there's an emergency. Set the SOS button to purple light when your colleague needs help in case of collapse or as such.
Name Your Accessories
You could make your notifications and surrounding awareness more interesting by renaming all of the things you have in your house with a new, witty title.
Co Worker Calling
- A coworker has a difficult time getting someone’s attention in noisy environments.
- SmartSquare's Tap It, a small device that vibrates and notifies employees when they are in need of assistance.
- The company needs to have an urgent meeting now, how do people get notified?
- A blue light flashes as it notifies someone's attention to come and attend the meeting now.
- The supervisor has to get someone’s attention whenever they need them. They have to walk and fetch the person when called out!
- A yellow light flashes as it notifies someone's attention to come and meet their supervisor now. The sound of the alarm is a perfect way for people in the office building to know that they have been called into a meeting with a supervisor.
- The Secretary has a difficult time informing VR counselors who arrive at the lobby.
- The Secretary, alerted to a client's arrival via SquareGlow’s Light sensing up in a VR counselor’s room, has them prepared to greet their clients warmly.
- In emergencies such as fires, natural disasters, and shooting incidents in the building, knowing what will provide safety for employees may not always be clear cut.
- The emergency lights color is customizable, so when one of those bad scenarios arises and your coworkers notice the emergency light on top of their heads in a new hue they will know what's going on before anything gets too crazy.
WHY CHOOSE US
US & Canada SHIPPING
Get your orders in because we're giving you free shipping on all USA and Canadian deliveries.
Top Customer Service
We'll work with our individuals to ensure they are taken care of like their own family!
1 Year Warranty
We're so confident in our products that we offer a 1-year warranty on all of them.